So, when we moved in we did a two week mad dash to get the “old part” of the house painted and patched up. We decided to leave the “addition” where it was. It made sense then because it was tolerable and semi-functional. However, after a year of this “periwinkle blue” I’d had enough. Not only was the color driving me up the wall but, as you can see, there is very little in the way of storage for my washing supplies. Plus, the previous owner had used the laundry room as a holding cell for his dog (sad) and the woodwork was in bad shape. After a little inspiration and a DIY hutch makeover we decided it was time to spice things up, or in this case stripe things up! Stay tuned for updates!!!!